IP audio decoder with line level audio outputs, MicroSD memory interface, low and compatible with multiple protocols (MP3 / WMA / AACplusV2, PCM, Ethersound).
The IP audio decoder Exstreamer 100 | 105 is capable of decoding and playing different formats and audio protocols: MP3, AACplusV2, WMA, PCM, G.711 and Ethersound. It is characterized by having a line level output in stereo, a connection socket for headphones, and its low power consumption. The Exstreamer 100 | 105 is a reliable device that can be used in a multitude of applications for the transmission of IP audio signals: IP music transmission systems through the Internet, audio applications in shops, pagers and advertising systems.
- Transmission of Internet radio broadcasts in bars and clubs
- Transmission of radio channels in hotel rooms through an IP network
- Audio playback on public address systems
- Transmission of audio signals in shops
- Playing audio signals from a PC, a multiple CD-ROM drive or from a USB flash memory
- Commercial applications of audio signal transmission
- Security check in broadcasting stations
Specific characteristics of the Exstreamer 100 hardware | 105:
All the main features of the Exstreamer hardware and in addition:
- Line level output (4.2 Vpp) non-symmetric and in stereo
- 3.5mm jack jack for headphones
- USB slot (only the Exstreamer 100)
- Slot for MicroSD memory cards (FAT 16/32 file system) (Exstreamer 105 only)
* Does not include the power supply *