The Exstreamer 1xx family of products decode IP Audio streams and play out the received Audio signal to amplifiers. Supporting a large number of protocols, encoding methods and application specific firmware, the products can be used for Broadcast, Internet Radio, as well as VoIP applications. Control and local storage interfaces are device specific to match different use cases.
- Multiroom IP Audio System Receiver
- Internet Radio Receiver
- Instore Audio Player
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
- Digital Annunciator, Message Player, Message Repeater
- Generic VoIP decoder for IP Paging and Announcement applications
- Commercial Audio Streaming Applications
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Line Level Output (Stereo)
- Relay Output (Ex110 & Ex120 only)
- RS-232 Serial Port
- Power Supply (9-30 VDC, 12-24 VAC, plug included)
IR receiver and Display built-in (Ex110 & Ex120 only)
MicroSD or USB Flash Interface
Designed in Switzerland and installed in tens of thousands of locations worldwide, the Barix Exstreamer series is the established standard for Instore Radio, Internet Radio, Entertainment and Broadcast applications alike.